Help with acne

Bolo

Bolo

Iron
I recently got a perscription for a 10% benzoyl peroxide gel i apply every night before i got to bed.

At first it started burning my skin every night but after a week i don't feel it anymore.

Does anyone here have experience with it and how long it took you to see effects? If any at all?
The only thing i have noticed is that my acne is now less aggressive.
My doctor has put me on a skincare ladder where i have to try this and 2 other skincare methods before i can get a perscription for accutane.

how old are you?

dnr go to derm doctor

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: got.daim, cyprian_tomaszewski and HTN_Mentalcel
ive used panxoyls 10% didnt feel anything except some dryness once in a while but it cleared my skin , I do got some scars though cuz I used to pick with pimples
it took like 2 months or less but ive had mild acne,

Last edited:
I have tried. It's just puberty i have it genetically. I exercise regularly and have a good diet. Acne just appeared out of nowhere about 8 months ago. :/

I have tried. It's just puberty i have it genetically. I exercise regularly and have a good diet. Acne just appeared out of nowhere about 8 months ago. :/
yea i have it genetically too, currently on accutane 30 mg at 14.

ive used panxoyls 10% didnt feel anything except some dryness once in a while but it cleared my skin , I do got some scars though cuz I used to pick with pimples
it took like 2 months or less but ive had mild acne,
Do you know if I can apply moisturizer right after applying the peroxide?

Do you know if I can apply moisturizer right after applying the peroxide?
I didnt use because I didnt have a moisturizer than but im pretty sure u can if you wait until it dries out.
which is usually 15-30 minutes

Last edited:
What is diet

dnr go to derm doctor
fucking nigger they will just drain his pockets while offering bs generalized solutions prescrbed to everybody with knowledge outdated by 20 years (the time they left uni)

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, HTN_Mentalcel and Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Include pics of the acne hide ur face if necessary

We cant offer advice for “acne” without knowing the type u utterly useless faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BimaxLaser, AySab and HTN_Mentalcel
fucking nigger they will just drain his pockets while offering bs generalized solutions prescrbed to everybody with knowledge outdated by 20 years (the time they left uni)
These shills need to get banned

It's always the same, BP, antibiotic, accutane I'm that order

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, cyprian_tomaszewski and Clavicular
Raw meat is not worth the risk, only rich Jews have that privilege. Just eat raw diary, easy for us r1a moggers:Comfy:
normal diary is bad for acne but raw is probably mogger. unfortunetly the jews banned it in slavia so i have to drink kefir

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and HTN_Mentalcel
normal diary is bad for acne but raw is probably mogger. unfortunetly the jews banned it in slavia so i have to drink kefir
I thought I got acne from raw milk but I think the sugar was spiked my insulin, caused acne after I tried a retarded keto diet. These raw foods heal the gut after a while. If you don't get bloat, don't fart at all, you are doing something right. Keep eating that food, if you feel digestion is good. After 2/3 months of mainly raw milk diet I rarely get acne. I was using skincare but gut health is fucking everything tbh.

Can't believe Poland banned raw milk, crazy shit.

for what reason beta casomorphin?
caseine in general spikes igf-1, that contributes to acne. and the hormones in diary could cause acne too

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
squalene in milk raises a lot on your skin which is actually very good if you can handle it but it clogs pores turbo in most acne cells

• +1
caseine in general spikes igf-1, that contributes to acne. and the hormones in diary could cause acne too
Hormones like what? IGF1? Cant go without it tbh ig ill just up zinc intake and use taz forever

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Hormones like what? IGF1? Cant go without it tbh ig ill just up zinc intake and use taz forever
Naturecels and diet cels are coping, unless you live in nature all these Jewish chemicals are everywhere, in your tap water, shower water, you interact with normies, their deodorants have chemicals. You have to spam chemicals to counteract the Jewish ones, this is the world we are Born into

• +1

drinking sth with that much hormones would probably contribute to acne, not sure

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and BrahminBoss
View attachment 2901434
drinking sth with that much hormones would probably contribute to acne, not sure
Ive heard European cows have more of this due to Beta Casomorphin concentrations being higher and the homogenisation trapping these hormones in micelles which slow down gut transit time even further and cause folate receptor autoantibodies to go off. Goat milks seems to bypass all this, the progesterone can be good. PGE2 is cause for concern but can be effectively negated by an aspirin a day which is what i do

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and HTN_Mentalcel
Ive heard European cows have more of this due to Beta Casomorphin concentrations being higher and the homogenisation trapping these hormones in micelles which slow down gut transit time even further and cause folate receptor autoantibodies to go off. Goat milks seems to bypass all this, the progesterone can be good. PGE2 is cause for concern but can be effectively negated by an aspirin a day which is what i do
How can you do aspirin consistently? If you need some information for healing then when you pop a pimple you need some inflimatuon to heal it, ik it's not a big wound but isn't it the same principle, an aspirin every now and then is good

How can you do aspirin consistently? If you need some information for healing then when you pop a pimple you need some inflimatuon to heal it, ik it's not a big wound but isn't it the same principle, an aspirin every now and then is good
imo only ammonia excess( i think could be combatted w glycine or eating potatoes consistently) and too much blood thinning is the only real concern with it, aspirins benefits are too systemic and far reaching to NOT do it consitently.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Yes, no shit. But go ahead and try to get illegal chemicals for atleast 120% of the original price

dnrd, raw liver bec of retinol and vit a

Include pics of the acne hide ur face if necessary

We cant offer advice for “acne” without knowing the type u utterly useless faggot
Got this pretty much all over my face

Attachments

• Snapchat-1653068013.jpg
    Snapchat-1653068013.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
You have inflammatory acne, you need antibiotics everything topical will be mostly cope. How are ur diet habits

You have inflammatory acne, you need antibiotics everything topical will be mostly cope. How are ur diet habits
Diet is decent i try to live with the 90% 10% rule. To keep it balanced. I feel like om doing it more 80/20 tho. I eat alot of diary and have all my life. High protein, high fat diet. I don't really have that much knowlegde of what im eating every day but thats the basics.

Diet is decent i try to live with the 90% 10% rule. To keep it balanced. I feel like om doing it more 80/20 tho. I eat alot of diary and have all my life. High protein, high fat diet. I don't really have that much knowlegde of what im eating every day but thats the basics.
If ur not on the animal based diet without any cheat meals your not even trying

take a NSAID to control the inflammation,
benzoyl peroxide becomes ineffective pretty quick because the bacteria gets used to it especially if its not paired with clindamycin.
if its a hormone spike, then thats normal, youll either have to stay away from foods that spike hormones or take isotretinoin.
But, first call would be to try Tazarotene with a gentle skin routine.
Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Bolo
take a NSAID to control the inflammation,
benzoyl peroxide becomes ineffective pretty quick because the bacteria gets used to it especially if its not paired with clindamycin.
if its a hormone spike, then thats normal, youll either have to stay away from foods that spike hormones or take isotretinoin.
But, first call would be to try Tazarotene with a gentle skin routine.
Good luck.
Thanks for the help. Im supposed to contact my doctor again in a week to tell her how it's going. If it is not working she will give me something else and then if that does not work i think it said that I will receive isotretinoin.

• +1
Reactions: AySab
I generally use tret and azelaic acid from skinorac along with spf from la roche posay and vanicream to maintain my gay glow but its better if you contact your derm.